Microsoft Outlook is a most widely used and reliable email client that is used by corporate office to establish communication in an organization. When your get this error on your PC then this will make your Outlook profile inaccessible and cause of loss of your vital Outlook data. Mainly Outlook error obtains during sending or receiving Outlook email through Microsoft Outlook then a error message if 0x800ccc08 prompts on the user system screen. Outlook is used as communication purposes in organizations and personal use. It generally happened when the user surfaces send or receive Outlook 2010 error due to functional defects of the internet connectivity. So, you have follow any method and resolve your problem which you are getting in your system.
Symptoms of Outlook Error 0x800ccc08
- Server sluggishly terminated the connection
- Error 0x800ccc08 stops you to access emails
- Unable to access any Outlook files
- Fails to send Outlook Emails
- Slow response of system
- Blue screen of death problem
- Screen freezing problem
Causes of Outlook Error 0x800ccc08
- When someone try to send their emails by simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) connection
- Damaged Outlook mail file
- Inaccurate account settings
- When size of PST becomes larger
- Crash down of Outlook application
Solution of Outlook Error 0x800ccc08
- Start the system and go to Control Panel
- Click on Network Connection and then right click on internet connection
- If you are using (LAN, wireless, Green Dial-up)
- Click on properties from the menu
- Navigate security tab, switch off the Firewall.
Correct the E-mail Account setting
- Click on the Tool menu and navigate E-mail Account
- Click change existing E-mails account and click Next button
- Click Add, in the E-mails Account dialog box
- Click POP3 then click Next button
- Put the correct information for your POP3 mail server
- Click ‘Next’ and last click Finish.
Solve Network Issues
At first you should troubleshoot Network connectivity because if there is some problem with network connectivity you unable to send or receive you’re Emails. So open the web browser to ensure network connection and if the connection is not working properly then troubleshoot if required by rebooting reconnecting Ethernet cable.
Recover Outlook Data File
You should recover Outlook data file inbuilt inbox repair tool because run the repair tool by Microsoft can probably prove the correct solution for your case.