In the modern world, where there are huge organizations and thousands of employees, emails are the best ways to communicate with each other. So, Microsoft office outlook is a best email client for all windows users. You know ms office outlook are stored all emails in the PST file and also store many other items like maintaining calendars, reminders, meeting schedules, contacts, notes, journals, RSS feed, and etc, it can successfully work on offline. But some time it can happening some error code or message, they like “the files xxxx.pst could not be found”. It is unknown error code, and it can happen when your PST file is located on a network server, which is unavailable for that point of time.
It can be appears for the reasons of the outlook PST is located on a server that is not available, the outlook PST files is corrupted or damaged, virus infection, large size of pst files may also the main reasons behind this error, abrupt closing of outlook application may create this type of error, improper system shutdown can also the causes of this error. So, you need to solve this error immediately for prevention of many other issues. Usually, this error occur on your Microsoft office outlook then your system getting too slow, unable to open any files on your system also, problem in running any program, hard disk malfunctioning, automatically shut down your windows system, problem in synchronizations of all emails and etc. these are the most common symptoms of this Microsoft office outlook error “the files xxxx.pst could not be found”.
Resolving Microsoft office outlook “The file xxxx.pst could not be found”
You can solve this outlook error message by the following methods:
To check your recycle bin: If your .pst files have been deleted and your recycle bin has not cleaned, it can be restored, and then you can check this by the given steps:
1. First copy your file name for the future reference and click on ok.
2. The next windows that open will be either the default .pst file location or the location you specified when creating your email account.
3. Keep this window open and continue with the next sections. It is easy to work.
To search for your .pst files: do a search for the .pst files:
1. Press on the windows button +F to bring up your search windows.
3. For windows 7 and type *.pst
4. For windows 8 and type .pst
5. If your .pst file is not found do not carry on this section, directly jump on the next section.
6. If search finds your .pst files, cut and paste it into the windows left open form the first section.
7. And lastly click on the open and outlook should start normally.
If you are not satisfied with above methods then you have also the next option, you can use third party repair tool to easily solve this error message without any trouble.